Business Development Lead (60-100%)
for Mixed-Reality Construction Guidance Tools
Do you have experience selling or deploying digital technologies in industrial applications? Would you like to join a young and dynamic startup bringing high-impact technology to market?
At incon.ai, our mission is to provide tools that empower everyone to build better. We use augmented reality, computer vision and machine learning to link construction teams to digital building models via commodity mobile devices. This allows them to build with higher productivity, increase build quality, and realize impossible projects.
incon.ai is looking for an experienced Business Development Lead to join our team. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for identifying and engaging stakeholders in various segments of the construction industry to build partnerships, gather customer insights, and win project contracts. You will additionally help refine our product offering and sales and marketing strategy as we bring our first products to market.
- Identify key strategic partners and customers in our target market segments.
- Engage with stakeholders in the industry to build partnerships and win project contracts.
- Identify industry trends and customer needs and translate them into product design goals and specifications.
- Develop and implement an overarching business development strategy and best practices across the company.
- Work with the management team to refine our business strategy.
- We strongly encourage women and minorities to apply.
- Successful track record in B2B business development, sales and negotiation.
- At least 5 years experience working in heavy industry, preferably in the construction industry.
- Strong interest and understanding in digital construction technologies, including CAD/BIM software, sensing systems, and digitized production workflows.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to work in a dynamic working environment.
- Independent worker and creative problem solver who is driven to get results.
- Comfortable working in German and English.
- Remote working is supported but occasional physical presence in Zurich is required.
What we offer
- The opportunity to help shape the business and culture of a high-impact deep tech startup, as one of the first 10 employees.
- A competitive compensation package including a stock option plan.
- An office at ETH Zurich, in the center of Zurich’s dynamic start-up scene.
- A dynamic, friendly, and fun working environment which fosters creativity and collaboration.
- An international and inclusive team eager to make a positive impact on the way we build.
Please send a short motivation letter and CV to email@example.com